Tuesday, February 22, 2005

dum de dum

Today I went to th dentist. You know you live in a rural place when you drive 20 miles and pass one truck. You also know that you live around people who are used to the cold when you see everyone walking outside with no coats when its 35 degrees.

After eating my lunch I discovered that I had broken my right thumb nail. It wasn't just cracked though, it really had slit. I knew that if I cut it off it would really hurt...so I set my mind to thinkin' and what did I come up with? The healing power of Super glue!!!!!! Now its all nice and perfect again...until the glue wears off.

3 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger brilynne said...

I have a blog now!!! yeah!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger brilynne said...

ps--it's www.briary.blogspot.com

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Cara said...

i dropped a cuisinart blade on my foot once and split my toe nail all the way down...but ididn't think of super glue! i just reveled in agony for like two months

 

Post a Comment

<< Home