Saturday, September 16, 2006

Just a quick up-date on what I have been doing:
-Finished week number 1 of Bible School
-Cooked more in my life in one week than I ever want to again
-Decided that I would much rather lead total strangers to Salvation than Mr. Sandford
-Thanked God over and over that Vanlora is coming back soon
-Paddled 10 miles down the CT. river in a canoe
-Dreamed that I was crying, then waking up and realizing that I wanted to b/c my muscles hurt so bad
-Laughing
-Crying
-LIVING
......ect

6 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Hurray! You posted while in Bible school! I'm glad to hear the little update and let's hear it for sore muscles! :) Or pulled ones as my case is... or something uncomfortable like that!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger lis said...

You made me laugh with that salvation it, Katherine! And it's lovely to hear from you!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger TripleNine said...

Katherine, I totally know what you mean about strangers vs. Mr. Sandford. :) Sounds like a pretty good first (or second) week.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Booker said...

hmm, I guess I shall have to keep checking back here once a month :-)

if you can convert Mr S, you can convert ANYONE! :-)

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Cara said...

Ditto to converting Mr. Sandford vs. strangers. I'm petrified about maybe having to do that some day!

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

HAPPY 2007!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home