Wednesday, March 02, 2005

To be a weatherman...

It must be nice to be a weather person. It's probably the only job that you get things wrong over and over again and you keep your job! What bliss. Some crazy weather person said we should expect 6 inches of snow. That was about 18 inches ago. Ah well, woe is me.

My mommy is gone; for 3 whole days! And its amazing that the world is still going. It's a good thing she's here most of the time, or else I wouldn't get any school done.

Caleb is so funny. He didn't want to go out in the snow with the other girls because its freezing out so he and I played pin the tail on the donkey...which I won both times. But just to make himself feel good, on his last turn he opens his eyes and says: "hooray, I won! Almost." What a sweet kid.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Ben H said...

umm, were you the one going crazy with comments on my blog?

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Cara said...

i love pin the tail on the donkey! i should get everyone to do it again...:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home