Monday, January 01, 2007

Random is a nice word. It means lot's of things.

Be prepared for Randomness

It's interesting how different people welcome in the new year. Usually I find myself on my knee's in a watch night service, but not this year. I was huddled in my bed as Jack Bauer put a bullet through Christopher Henderson. Ugh. Why did Ben have to get me hooked on "24"?

---------------------subject differs below----------------------------------------------------

It's strange how when you buy something to be used during a certain season, that season seams to promptly disapear. I think fate is against my family when it comes to things that like.
Such as acquiring a sun fish only to go to the ocean when the wind doesn't rustle so much as a blade of sea grass. Or last year some of my siblings got snow shoes for Christmas; I think they used them once. And now this year there is still no snow, so I look out the window at a beautiful, sleek, Artic Cat snow mobile sitting on green grass. Its enough to make you want to move to Denver, Colorodo for the winter. Forget Bible School.

Change of subject num. 2

Recently I discovered the voice of Jimmy Durante. He was a comedian/singer back in the umm 60s I'm guessing. I like him because he sounds human, actually he sounds more like a man that just drank a pint of whipping cream, but I like it. Its a nice raspy sound.
I find it refreshing to listen to someone who sounds old.

Well, I probably won't post again for another few months...I just felt like typing tonight.

7 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

What!?!?!? CHRISTOPHER HENDERSON DIES!?!?!?

Just kidding, I already knew that. :) Actually, that part made me kind of angry.

Nevertheless, it's great to have a new post on your blog! I hope that some time in the next few months you find another twenty-four minutes so we, your adoring fans, are not forced to be so very long-suffering. :)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Cara said...

I sometimes ask myself why I'm hooked on 24, but it's a silly question to ask myself because I already know the answer.

Speaking of randomness, once a bunch of my siblings and KJ were driving to the library, when we decided to have a contest to see who was the most random. Kimberley won by stating Mrs. Lackie's middle name.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Booker said...

It sounds better if you call it

"stream of consciousness"

instead of "random". Plus, it makes it sound like you are doing something incredibly intelligent/hard instead of just jumping around :-)

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Hip hip hurrah!! She's posted again.... and I enjoyed it again, too!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Ben H said...

Hey, you werent supposed to mention that. You KNEW I hadnt finished watching 24, and you KNEW I would check your blog and now I KNOW something that happens any hour now! This really stinks!

No, its really ok . After over 4 seasons I was basically expecting it. Live enemy of Jack Bauer today, dead enemy tomorrow...or within today but almost tomorrow.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

We've been watching "24" too... ...they really know how to get you interested, don't they?

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Queen Ann said...

Hey Katherine! This is awesome finding so people here that I know. I've also enjoyed randomness lately. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home