Sunday, March 06, 2005

Passwords, Rex, and Calories

Phewsh, that was a little scary. I forgot my username/password for 3 days. Doesn't make me feel like I have a very good memory...I should do the same password for everything. The only problem with that though, if someone found it, tadda, no more password.

I watched a Rex Harrison movie last night. At the end of it there was a biography about his life. Did you know that he was married SIX times!!!!!!!!! And none of them died before him. By the end when they mentioned his last wife Ben and I were like, "oh phewsh, he got divorced again," just because it was getting so awful. Poor man.

I burned 685 calories in one hour yesterday. Or so Elizabeth said when you snow shoe for that long. It sure felt like that many, what a work out. :P

12 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger solomonrex said...

Hey Katherine. I use the same password most places- how horribly insecure! I think I'm going to write down a little chart with the alphabet and some numbers scrambled, and just read a line across for a random password. It will be written down, so I can't forget, but no one looking at it should know what password I use (not that anyone in my house wouldn't just steal something more valuable, anyway.

-Your brother.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger brilynne said...

mike who????

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger brilynne said...

mike who????

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger brilynne said...

mike who????

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger brilynne said...

not only twice, but thrice. Please excuse that. Multiple identical postings are my pet peeve. I retire in dust and ashes.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

Bria stop doing that. You're using up too much space, as well as getting me all excited over 5 comments and then when I check its all you saying the same thing. haha You make me laugh. Umm Mike...dunno hun. Unless I have a long lost brother by that name.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Cara said...

hi mike...katherine, i've never been snowshoeing, but i know of a snowshoeing (sp?) convention in Michigan where like half a million people get together. or some number like that...

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Ben H said...

hi brother mike

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Ben H said...

hi BROTHER Mike

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Ben H said...

hi brother mike

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Ben H said...

i was wondering why it wasnt connecting...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home