Thursday, July 21, 2005

The part of summer not worth posting about

The summer is a time to relax, read a book, go fishing, or lie on your back and stare up at the great blue sky. Summer is also the time that people fix things. That's what I'm doing this summer. Actually right now my summer consists of taking paint off of a building but that's only to prepare it for the fixing of new paint. So, if you are all wondering why on earth I never post its because I don't have time to spare. Disk sanding is taking up 8 hours of my day and the rest is spent recuperating. With 8 hours of time to think you might wonder why I haven't come up with any wonderful posts. I'm afraid, unless some bad accident occurs (so far nothing but almost falling off a roof), disk sanding is not worth posting about.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Booker said...

Wow, 8hrs at a time? You and your sister must be wonderwomen or something. If I was doing that, you wouldn't be hearing a peep out of me. But, you have to give us an amusing anecdote sometime! Just make something up, we won't mind :) hehehehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home