Monday, March 07, 2005

I don't think I want to be called a candy striper

The O'Connor hospital is amazingly unorganized. But I suppose they have good reasons. They are renovating a bunch and every time I go in, I get mixed up, because its different than the time before.

Today was my first day working as a volunteer there. It was interestingly boring. After getting my own lovely little name card that has my name, picture and stuff on it, I went to the nurses desk where they put me to work. Work being following a little lady by the name of Fay around. Getting people water, marking down stuff on charts, telling a lady how to spell things, visiting, and bringing a lady up from the emergency room.

Before all that I had a TB test taken! I'll let you all know whether I have it or not when the results come in. Maybe I will have to go to a remote little island somewhere and leave you all behind.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Cara said...

DON'T HAVE TB OR I'LL DIE! wait, if you have TB that means YOU'LL die. whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home