Wednesday, March 09, 2005

To all my nervous fans

At 12:35pm I set out for Delhi. Slipping and sliding down the road, I finally got the end where I pulled out in front of a lady who was a good distance away but she didn't think it was enough which ended in me feeling very depressed as she laid into her horn for about 10 seconds.

Driving along route 10 there wasn't any snow, but a nice big truck drove past and splattered my windshield with muddy snow. Thinking logically, I pressed the button to clean the windshield, but something was wrong and the fluid wouldn't come out. Instead all it did was smear the stuff all over and make my visibility go down to about 40%. Finally I got to a gas station and cleaned it off, then drove 3 more minutes up the road to the hospital. Arriving at the nurses office I found that she wasn't there, so I ask very nicely (adding a charming smile) for a grumpy little lady to page her for me and being charming must have worked, because she turned into all smiles. 2 minutes later Chris the RN came down the hall. We went into her office where she pushed up my sleeve and pronouced me negative to TB. I wasn't one bit relieved, because she had told me when she first did the test what she would be looking for today; and over the last couple of days I hadn't seen anything that looked suspicious so I knew just as much as her. I could have saved all that time. :-)

Anyway, I better go and finish this tiresome SAT test and then on to din din.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Kate said...

But I love you!!! I am sorry everything is grey and boring. :-( Things are bit grey here as well- but its more of a rainy grey than a snowy grey. Have you ever tried the Gutenberg (sp?) Project online? Type it into Google and it will come up even if you misspell it. It is lots of free e-books you can download. I just open them, select all, copy and paste to word document, then read them to my heart's content. It works best if you have a laptop and can sit in a cozy chair- or else plenty of ink in your printer to print the whole thing out! :-)
anyway here is another cool website- http://www.babynamewizard.com/namevoyager/Inv0105.html I could spend ages looking at this one.
Much love friend! Kate the Great (the one and only) Ps- my blog isn't very interesting. I only really have it so I can post comments on other people's blogs. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home